Powerful functionality that builds on the Maintenance module and allows your team to view and manage their Work Orders and Meter readings whilst on the move. If users don’t have a data connection where they are working this module allows them to work offline and sync their data when back in the office.
- Off-line mode: a great module for those business who have sites where mobile phones cannot be in use eg refuelling aircraft or in a hospital.
- Work Orders: send and receive Work Orders, create new Work Orders and send back to Pirana Maintenance.
- Meters: accurately record utility meter history or meter readings for carrying out usage based maintenance.
What can the Mobile Pro module do to help my business?
- Immediate gains with quick payback.
- Pirana Mobile PRO will work on a variety of devices. Depending on choice, budget and working environment Shire Systems can advise on or supply a range of devices including those that are ruggedised, drop tested, submersible, IP67, ATEX compliant, integral barcode or RFID scanner.
- Eliminate errors through consistent and accurate data collection.
- Reduced data collection time and complexity.
- Due diligence acceptance and handover of assets.
- Eliminate paper and admin.
Watch our YouTube video
All functions and features
- This mobile application delivers a wealth of work order detail including documents, parts, labour costs, readings and images.
- Work order sign off can also be initiated by scanning a barcode and then recording dates, times, downtime, notes, fault causes, actions and cost centres / codes.
- Work Orders can be sorted by work order numbers, start/respond/required time and dates, subject, location, priority and team.
- New Work Orders can be created for immediate work or to be assigned for later.
- Work Orders can be re-assigned and follow on work orders can be added.
- For added security, Work Orders PRO can record signatures and PIN numbers for both users and clients
- Present all existing routes and associated meters for easy collection of readings.
- New ad hoc readings can also be submitted easily.
- Meter detail includes meter type, limits, subjects, reading type, last reading date, last value and roll overs.