Facilitates both internal requisitions and external purchase orders placed with a supplier. The system maintains a full history of purchases which may be analysed to give information on suppliers, prices and the breakdown of costs.
- Full order lifecycle: comprehensive purchase order statuses and order types.
- Orders and spend approval: set up limits of authority for purchase approvers.
- Supplier requests: multi-supplier quotation requests.
- Non-stock purchases: order items not kept in the stock register.
- Automatic re-ordering: generate stock replenishment orders automatically when running in conjunction with Pirana Stock & Inventory.
- Full s full supplier related actions and details including multiple currencies.
- Reporting: including non-reconciliation, unpaid and uninvoiced orders.
How can the Purchasing module help my business?
- Govern your maintenance expenditure by assigning authority limits to your users and allocating purchase costs to your cost centres.
- Minimise your organisation’s downtime through Pirana’s automatic re-ordering system.
- Keep your cash flow under control through Pirana’s just-in-time ordering features.
- Make the best purchasing decisions possible by analysing the full history of purchases to give useful information on suppliers, prices, and the breakdown of costs.
All functions and features
- Purchase Orders
- Purchase Requests
- Quotations Requests
- Credit Notes
- Invoice Checking
- Credit Note Checking
- Automatic Reordering
- Email notifications
- Export reports to Excel™